Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Hello
I'm Dorothy Allen from the Jackson, Mississippi area and I find both pleasure and profit in social networking using my site, http://www.dorothy-allen.com as the hub for Dorothy Allen - The Maven Of Social Influence.
You'll find me with attitude and opinion: rightfully earned, passionately owned, and eagerly shared.
Thanks to a rather insistent mentor, I've done a little of everything online. That includes building niche sites, writing e-books, struggling with 'The List' and the two biggies ... learning to appreciate the art of Search Engine Optimization and the intricacies within the Social Media platforms..
I am self employed from home as a writer, blogger, and a designer of social media influence strategy. I work with individuals and businesses to increase their popularity through blogging and participation in the many social media platforms. I write short stories as a personal enjoyment and contribute content to websites upon request.
My newly established blog home is Dorothy Allen - The Maven of Social Influence where both theory and strategies for social media influence is discussed as it pertains to individuals and to businesses. While away from the computer, I read, explore back country roads, and entertain drop-in friends and neighbors. People watching is also a favorite activity whenever the opportunity presents itself
My personal life experiences are almost as varied as my online involvements. I received a B.S. Degree in Business Education and a Master's Degree in Counseling. In the 'real' world, I have been able to teach and encourage many people of all ages. That education allowed my transition from 'Job' to 'Professional' and then to 'Self-Employed Professional'.
My first marriage ended unhappily but gave me 3 beautiful, perfect children who have always made me proud to be their mom. My second marriage ended as I became a widow faced with creating a new life for myself. The computer occupied my time and the Internet brought me friends from all over the globe. Though greatly technically challenged, I still find technology and ways to apply it to marketing to be an awesome field of study.
My personal priorities are
(1) family (one never out-grows the Mom thing)
(2) discovering and developing new projects for the Internet that are beneficial to people and to the world in general.
Nothing feels quite as good to me as does talking with someone about their work online. The exchange of ideas provides continuous education. It's the utmost reward to have a part, regardless of how small, in someone's online success. There should be no competition between us as we create our own spot inside the Internet world
The Social Media Platforms have made possible the ability to get acquainted with many awesome people like yourself. It would be my pleasure to speak with you about your work, in general or specifically, so send an email or join me on skype. I encourage you to have faith backed up by dedicated efforts that move you forward toward your goals
I'm Dorothy Allen, The Maven Of Social Influence
Main site: http://www.dorothy-allen.com
Email: dorothyallen.info@gmail.com
Phone: 601 823 4110 Skype: dixiedaze
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment